1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Spector NS2J 2003

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yeldarb69 (Brad), Dec 7, 2018.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    I took this bass down because i thought it was sold. Apparently they changed their mind, so it is back up.I was trying to sell this bass, however i sold another one, so i am going to try this route. I am looking to trade my good condition 2003 NS2J . I recently installed brand new EMG pickups and a brand new EMG BQC preamp. I also had a fret level done. It has an Ash body, weighs in at 7.4 lbs, and comes with a brand new Spector gig bag. The action is low and the sound is incredible. The reason for the trade is simple, i prefer the p/j setup.
    What i am looking for is a Spector Euro4, Euro 4lx ( top prority given to amber )or an NS2 bolt on. I am interested in the p/j setup only and i am only interested in these models. However, i may listen to an offer for a Streamer. Your bass does not have to be in fantastic condition, as long as the frets are good and the truss rod works. If you would like to buy the bass, i will ship it for $1275 west of the river or $1250 east of it.
    20181008_195846. 20181008_195939. 20181008_195950.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    woodyng2 likes this.
  2. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Looks like some obvious bridge and bridge pickup routing? For sale or just trade?

3. As far as i can tell, that is the stock bridge and i removed the stock pickups. I am leaving this thread open, but i gotta say, i played it through my big rig today and it absolutely killed. I am going to have to really think it over.

4. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, Florida
    Brad, so this is not a NS2JAR?
    My apologies. :thumbsup:

5. No it is not. It is a US NS2J Bolt on.

xhawk5 likes this.