1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Spector NS4CRFM, as new

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Copycat, Sep 29, 2001.

1. Copycat

Copycat Supporting Member

Nov 14, 2000
    Pittsburgh, PA, USA
    Financial woes are forcing me to sell this three month old Spector 4 string crafted in the Czech Republic. Unbelievably gorgeous AAA quilt maple body in natural oill finish, neck through, gold hardware, active P and J EMG pickups, 9 volt preamp, Schaller strap locks, mother of pearl crown inlays on the rosewood board and that comfortable Spector concave body back. Beautiful bass. Comes with a teardrop (non-Spector) hardshell case that fits the bass like a glove. Asking just $900 plus $30 shipping (price is firm) via FedEx Ground anywhere in the continental US. The bad economy is hurting me, may benefit you if you've been looking for a great deal on a great Spector bass. The bass is currently being set up so it will ship with brand new strings (made by Spector). I'll take pictures as soon as I get it back, so e-mail me at john@jklcreative if you're interested. Thanks.