Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SPECTOR NS5-CRFM. MINT!!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Johnny Fila, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Johnny Fila

Johnny Fila Formerly "The Crusader"

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    It just comes down to the fact that I don't justify 5 strings for myself. I bought this new and waited almost 4 months for it. I have had this bass for almost 3 years now. It's in great condition. I recently set it up.
    It has the crown inlays.
    It's the plum stain color over flame maple top.
    I'm not gonna go on and on. If you've played one, you know them well. If you have'nt played one, do yourself a favor and go check one out. They are a great bass for the money. I think that they are as good as the American Spectors.
    I honestly don't know what price I want, so I will entertain offers. I will also consider trades. thanks.
    John
    Edited 2/3/05: i finally got some pics in here. sorry to those people who asked for them recently. i was on vacation from mid to late january. I think I'm just looking for cash now, to fund some other 4 strings. we'll see.

2. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Do you happen to know what preamp this bass has on it? If it's a 2002, I'm assuming it's the Spector 2-band, but maybe Aggy... Thanks-

3. Johnny Fila

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    I think that it's the emg preamp. I am pretty positive that it is not the Aggy. I will double check for you. thanks.

4. rockstarbassist

rockstarbassist Banned

Apr 30, 2002
    The Woodlands, TX
    Endorsing Artist: HCAF
    Sounds good. Thanks for that.

5. Do you still have that bass around?

6. That post was a little rushed, if the bass still around does it come with a hardshell case? You mentioned being considering trades, would you be looking for a 4 string? I have a 2 month old American Deluxe Fender Jazz in perfect condition with the ohsc. Bought it new and it's been my baby, but I love Spectors.

7. Johnny Fila

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    Send me a picture. I'm willing to take a look. I do have a hardshell case, but it's gonna depend on the deal. I would really like an NS4 and just a little cash, but send me a picture anyway to:
    novusord@optonline.net
    or you can just post one. I leave for vacation tomorrow so, I may not get back to you right away. :p

8. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    Want to trade for a 6 string Sukop??

9. Johnny Fila

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    No thanks, I'm trying to delete a string, not add another. But thanks for asking. :D

10. You got PM.

11. Johnny Fila

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    it's the emg pre-amp, sorry it took so long. aside from vacation I've just been goofing off in general.

12. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    you gots PM

13. Johnny Fila

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    Bass is off the market. Sorry guys.