1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector NS5XL Bass Guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Devnor, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Devnor

Devnor Supporting Member

Nov 13, 2001
    Dallas TX
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    2008 USA Spector NS5XL 35" scale bass in good condition. I bought this on TB in 2019 you've probably seen her before :) Bass shows light signs of use, body has a few imperfections, slight finish lifting, dings and places where the finish has settled into the “eyes” but the frets, electronics and hardware look new. The body is 100 year old water cured Redwood Burl and walnut. Maple neck through and ebony headstock laminate with Abalone inlays. Pau Ferro fingerboard. EMG 40DC pickups and an EMG BTC preamp. Weighs 10-1/2 lbs includes OHSC (VG condition). $2800 shipped/paypal. No trades I'm retired!

2. dpaul

dpaul Supporting Member

Jul 10, 2015
    Florence, NJ
    That is freakin gorgeous, and won’t last long at that price!

21DaHoagie12 likes this.
  3. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    This is my old bass and its even more beautiful in person!!!!! Killer price too!!!!

jack7265, dpaul, Devnor and 1 other person like this.
  4. frank cucinotta

frank cucinotta Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2019
    ca
    Still waiting to here back.

5. AB Nate

AB Nate Supporting Member

May 28, 2016
    Dang...... I hope this goes quick.... I can’t afford it not too

dpaul likes this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 4, 2021