1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Spector Q5 Pro Bridge

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Kikaida, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Kikaida

Kikaida

Aug 26, 2016
    As a new owner of a Q5 Pro, it's bridge is new to me. Each string essentially sits on its own cube.

Changing strings and cleaning it up, the blocks fell out. Appears the set screws on the sides were not set. So, gotta intonate this thing and have never done it with this style of bridge. From those with experience with this style of bridge...Aside from loosening, repositioning and re-tightening...am I missing something?

2. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    Tilt each block back slightly as you're adjusting string height...that's about all I remember.

Riis

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021