1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Q5 Pro - upgraded BassMods Preamp - Great Condition

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by robthebassplaye, Nov 7, 2015.

1. robthebassplaye

robthebassplaye The World Needs More Bass Players - Start Early !! Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2010
    chicago
    Price:
    Strings:
    DSC_1187.JPG DSC_1187.JPG As part of my retirement / downsizing / replacing bass campaign, I have to sell this Cherry Red, Flame Maple, 5 string, made in Korea bass.

I replaced the Preamp with a BassMods about 3 years ago, and also replaced the output jack at the same time. No issues with the bass at all, works and sounds great, easy to play. Looks great too, no nicks or dings that I can find.

This is a fantastic bass for the price !!! $375 shipped CONUS, sorry, no international shipping.

Absolutely no trades, sorry, I'm trying to downsize to just a few basses, and that's hard !

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. robthebassplaye

robthebassplaye The World Needs More Bass Players - Start Early !! Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2010
    chicago
    A bit of an end of the Weekend Bump! Nice price, plays great, fantastic condition.

Dennis Bender likes this.
  3. robthebassplaye

Aug 21, 2010
    chicago
    $375 for an upgraded Spector Q5

4. robthebassplaye

Aug 21, 2010
    chicago
    Hi - a Friday bump for a serious good deal....

5. robthebassplaye

Aug 21, 2010
    chicago
    Getting ready to eat Turkey bump !

6. robthebassplaye

Aug 21, 2010
    chicago
    It's now officially GONE 'n sold!

Thanks, Ya'all !

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 7, 2021