1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Spector question

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by used13, Aug 5, 2005.

  1. Anybody know what type of input Jack Spector uses, or somewhere I might find one ?
  2. luknfur


    Jan 14, 2004

    I have no familiarity with Specs but I've only seen two types of jacks, the standard looking Fender style that pull through the cavity and bolt externally and the flushmount "torpedo" Ibanez type that bolt within the control bay and won't pull through the cavity.

    Both can be obtained from stewmac.com and probably the other retailers.