Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SPECTOR Re-bop, natural 4 string, $600, extra EMG!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by phogchris, Oct 2, 2003.

1. phogchris

phogchris www.scarsoflife.com

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    This bass is very light and is very well made for its price range. Aguilar 18v(with only one battery?!?weird...) pre amp and EMG HZ pickups. I will also include an active EMG 35P4 with the purchase of this bass. One small minute nick on the top of the headstock, and a few sracthes on the bride from the height adjusting allen screws. Brand new Spector strings in medium gauge. Will be shipped in the original box. I have had this bass for a week, it is new. I just hate the natural. I had the same problem with the Skyline I bought. Boy, I am a dumbass..lol

:rolleyes:

This pic is from the Spector site and is a 5 string, but mine is exactly the same. I will trade it for a Czech 4 only(I would be willing to throw in some cash). My price of $600 is firm, its lists for $1299, sells for about $900 plus about $100 for the extra pickup. The bass is BRAND NEW and the pickup is used, but in great condition, no wear on the logo. I will sell them separately also. $550 for the bass, $50 for the pup. Thanks.

http://www.spectorbass.com/images/rebop/rebop5naturallrg.jpg

2. BTW, the Spectors with Aggies' in them use a Fishman Power Doubler, which is why they only take one battery. My Czech-tor is the same.

Good luck selling it ... and finding your new one :)

3. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    Thanks, I thought it was that Fishman doubler thing, but I wasn't sure. I am always looking for that perfect bass....scary...

4. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    AS NEW - $600...how often do you see that?!

bump

lol

5. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
  6. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
  7. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
    Tomorrow...ebay...bump...

8. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
  9. phogchris

May 27, 2000
    Boca Raton, FL
  10. Dviper

Dviper

Aug 24, 2004
    New York, USA
    uhh well....i just bought a slightly used (about a month or 2) Spector Rebop 5 string on ebay for $450 ($475 with shipping) so mabey that will give u some idea.

11. goat1234

goat1234

Mar 17, 2004
    Virgnia
    Maybe youll notice this thread is a year old... ;)

12. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    ;)

13. i sold my 4 string rebop for 650... paid 450 shipped for it... whats your point?