1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Rebop DLX 5

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tZer, Mar 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spector Rebop DLX 5
    Natural
    ReBop DLX 5 / 35" / Bolt-On European Alder / EMG-HZ / TonePump™
    Asking $875 neg. (includes gig bag)

Feel: Light and sturdy! The contoured body is really comfortable and the neck is very fast!
    Sound: You can get anywhere from a tight and punchy Jaco-ish sound to big and fat in seconds flat.
    Sounds great slappin' and poppin' or grinding the metal.

Anyone interested, please PM me and we can talk turkey.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 12, 2001
    Olympia, WA
    Looks good buddy. As a gentle reminder, it's a good idea to state your price so people know where to start negotiating.

-Mike

3. *Bump* for price update! $875

4. Also willing to consider local trade for a 5-string MIA Jazz bass - or something along those lines. Let's call this a *bump*

5. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    pm sent

6. PM'd ya back. Sounds interesting!

7. cb56

cb56

Jul 2, 2000
    Central Illinois
    :cool: Done deal!
    Took possesion of this bass today. After some tweeking of the setup to my taste and a fresh coat of beeswax with orange oil, it's a happy bass. Can't wait to gig with it tonight.
    Enjoy the Jazz V Tony. It's a good one.:bassist:

8. I cannot wait to hear how it performs for you! I am really looking forward to playing the Jazz Bass tonight!

Thanks again! How does the beeswax with orange oil effect the look? Does it add a tint?

--tz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.