Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spector REX 4 Holoflash FS-$650 shipped

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Rod Harder, Mar 22, 2003.

1. I have a basically brand new REX 2000/4 Spector in Holoflash for sale that I have to sell ASAP to get my new Czechtor 5.It has been babied since day one and has really never seen any major live work at all.
    I am looking for $650 shipped anywhere in Canada and the lower 48 via UPS Ground service. No case, but it will be packed impeccably.Please get back to me through TB if you're interested, I am not interested in trades at this time, but feel free to contact me with offers.
    I hope to have pics of my bass available soon for anyone interested,the pic attached is from the Spector site but it's exactly the same model.
    www.spectorbass.com/images/rex4hgblack.jpg

2. All hail Spector!!! I'd help you out but I already have a Rex and a Czech. Good luck cause I know you'll love that Czech, but really you should have both :D

3. Bump......
    OK, how about $600 shipped?....anyone?

4. Casey C.

Casey C.

Sep 16, 2000
    Butler, PA, USA
    I'd buy it if I can sell mine...

5. Time for le bump........$600.00 to your door?
    Anyone....Bueller....anyone?

6. Time for another bump......$600.00 shipped to your door.....helloooo?

7. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    I'd buy it...if you sold it for $273.67? :p sorry dude...