1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Spector USA Coda 4 - : Lake Placid Blue - Price Drop to $1050

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cjlembo, Apr 17, 2016.

1. cjlembo

cjlembo Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    Strings:
    PRICE DROP TO $1050 shipped in order to facilitate a quick sale. This is the lowest price I have seen for a USA Spector Coda.

Also opening this one up to trades now. Will entertain trades + / - cash for the following:

High end 4-string basses...wouldn't mind trying a Sadowsky or something similar. No fretless please (trade value would be higher than the sale price).
    Micro bass heads
    Bass cabinets (Bergantino, Aguilar, etc...)

Offering for sale one of my Spector USA made Coda basses. This bass is serial number 55 and was made in 2011. The pickups are Aguilar jazz hum-cancelling and the preamp is an Aguilar OBP-2 with bass and treble boost / cut and a push/pull pot for passive operation. I have not seen many in this blue color and it looks much better in person than it does in photos. The original bridge was replaced with a Babicz bridge by the previous owner. Does not have a case but will be double boxed and packed with care. The bass weighs in right at 9 pounds on the household scale.

There is 1 blemish on the back of the bass which I have shown in the photos. This was there when I got the bass and has not gotten any worse or spread so I don't think it's an issue.

Asking $1200 OBO shipped CONUS via PayPal which is less than half of what a new one would go for. International shipping is possible as long as the buyer is willing to pay the additional shipping fees. Thanks for looking.

image. image. image. image. image. image.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. tomydacat

tomydacat Supporting Member

Jul 14, 2009
    RVA
    This is one Stellar bass I must say..

cjlembo likes this.
  3. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    This is a great bass just looking for the right person to play it. You won't be disappointed.

4. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Will entertain reasonable offers.

5. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Temporary price drop to $1225 shipped.

6. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Motivated to get this sold this weekend....will look at reasonable offers.

7. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Sunday only price drop to $1100 if I can get it sold today.

8. iceboxbass

iceboxbass Living the Dream! Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Michigan
    HOLY MOOLY!!!! That's dirt cheap!:woot: I showed this to my wife to see if I would get the nod but sadly nope...I've bought from cj a few months ago and he's a great guy to buy From. Hands on and speedy shipping, very well packed. He will do you right!

cjlembo likes this.
  9. gclark51

gclark51 Supporting Member

Dec 25, 2014
    Vilonia, AR
    None
    I tried Michaels trick. Joy says she likes your couch (sigh).

cjlembo likes this.
  10. bassfootballguy

bassfootballguy Spectacularly Average Supporting Member

Apr 2, 2007
    A small, small town
    What a deal!!! Wish I had the $$$$!

cjlembo likes this.
  11. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    The Sunday sale is over. Still will entertain offers but I have also opened this one up to trades. Trade bait is listed in the top of the original post, but will look at all offers plus or minus cash.

12. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    This one is double boxed and ready to go to the new owner. Will look at reasonable offers so send them my way if you are interested.

13. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    This one is ready to go to a new home.

14. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Note - I am ready to make a great deal to someone if I can get this sold ASAP. Probably the lowest price for a USA Spector than has ever been offered. If interested send me a PM. It's packed and ready to ship out!!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  15. jasper383

jasper383 Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    These are very fine basses. I have one, and it's as nice as any bass I've ever played. This is a great deal.

cjlembo likes this.
  16. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price drop to $1050 shipped. That's a great price for a USA coda. This bass is boxed up and ready to ship out ASAP.

louthedog likes this.