1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Spector USA Coda 4 Sherwood Green NAMM 2012

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by clbass, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:36 AM.

1. clbass

clbass Supposing Member Gold Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: D'Addario strings, AccuGroove cabs
    Price:
    Strings:
    SpectorCoda4GreenNAMM2012.

Spector USA Coda 4 in Spector's "Sherwood Green" from NAMM 2012. Photo from the NAMM show floor above, current photos coming soon. I got it directly from PJ after the show and I've had it since. AFAIK this is the only Coda (or Spector for that matter) in this color, which is a lighter shade than the usual Sherwood Green. Super cool looking as well as a great playing and sounding bass. One of the showcase Codas built for NAMM 2012 in the original "Coda Standard" style.

Alder body, Pau Ferro board, Spector MOP crown inlays. Aguilar pickups and OBP-2 pre with a push/pull of the tone knob for active/passive mode control, stacked bass and treble, side jack. The neck is super comfortable, what feels to me like a nicely rounded C shape, with a satin finish and a fast even feel from top to bottom. Radius is 16", nut is 1.5". It is in excellent condition.

I have thought about parting with this one before but then I played it and ended up keeping it. So here we are again, as I am primarily playing 5 string at the moment and have been for some time. Once I take it out for the current photos though... Get it before I change my mind, again! Spector HSC included. Price includes insured shipping ConUS.

Trades: I would like to pay off a previous purchase so I am mainly interested in selling, however I will consider certain partial trades plus cash: Mesa D-800 or WD-800, possibly Prodigy or Strategy, maybe a Noble pre, perhaps some pedals. I'm totally good on cabs, unless you have a newer AccuGroove. I can't think of another bass I could use at the moment, though I’d consider a Stingray 5 HH. Still, if you've got a really great offer you'd like to make, feel free to start a Conversation.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 5:22 PM
    rasicci and Corevalay like this.
  2. clbass

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    As it is currently set up, BadAss II bridge and D'Addario Chromes. The original bent plate bridge will be reinstalled and fresh rounds put on before sending it out.

Coda4Green_02. Coda4Green_03. Coda4Green_04.

3. clbass

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Coda4Green_01.

4. clbass

Sep 17, 2007
    New Jersey
    Considering some very nice trade offers, if you are interested let me know soon.