Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spector USA NS-2

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Tim Cole, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    1990 Kramer model, SN 2603 (misprinted as 9603). This was bought new by the last owner, who got 2 at one time 9603, and 2604.....I spoke with PJ Rubal on it, and he checked it out, and all is legit. Bass has almost zero play wear, and frets are like new. Quilted maple wings, neck through, EMG pu's, HAZLAB preamp, schaller straplocks, hipshot detuner, and hardshell case. This is a 9.5 out of 10. Hate to sell, but other personal purchases say this has to go. All original. Make offer, or I will have to be listing it on ebay. Sorry, no trades.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    $1200 obo.....any bites?

3. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    $1100, come on guys.....make an offer!

4. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Well, I woudl love to buy it, that's a great price ( i love my Q5) but i simply don't have the cash. I hope this post keeps it on the board longer for ya though man.

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

Hate to hijak your thread here, but I have to ask.

What are you looking to get for a new bass? Thats a nice one!

6. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Thanks guys, I do love the bass...and it is also the one I have been wanting pretty well all of my bass playing life. But.....financial duties arise. Some may think I'm crazy, but honestly....since I got my Modulus FB-5, I haven't touched the spector. asthetics is the only department I feel the spector beats the mod on. I like especially bright basses, and the mod beats up on the stingrays and g&l's I have played. I wish I could keep both, but unfortunately....I cannot. Thanks again guys.

7. gnome01

gnome01

Oct 30, 2001
    Bronx NY, USA
    Do you still have that bass?

8. Tim Cole

Tim Cole

Jun 12, 2002
    Findlay, Ohio
    Sorry, I sold it last week, and forgot to update this. Thanks for your interest though!