Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spector used my poster!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by PanteraFan, Nov 3, 2003.

1. RicPlaya

RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    That's very nice! Better than the other Spector wallpapers.

2. Ditto!

3. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    I like it...but they don't offer it for 1024x768...durn it...:bawl:

4. Don't be doing that! You see the thing in front of you that you're typing on? 9 times out of 10, you'd be able to resize the picture. Hell, I could do it for you.

5. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Cool!

Not enough nudity though.... ;)

6. RevGroove

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Please educate me, oh wise one...how would I do that?

7. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    Very cool!

8. Do you have Adobe Photoshop? If you do, you can resize the image.

I actually made you a 1024x768 version, with a background and the 800x520 version in the middle, but it was too big to post, and I have since deleted it. If you want, I can redo it and then e-mail it to you.

9. :D HEE-HEE!:D

Mike :cool:

10. RevGroove

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    I don't have Adobe Photoshop, unfortunately, but if you could e-mail me, that would be great! Check your PM for details, thanks!

11. Here you are, a 1024 pixel wide version.

12. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Awesome!

13. RevGroove

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Thanks man!

14. and for the REAL n00bs.. just set your wallpaper to 'strech' in the screan settings window.. (richt click desktop --> settings)

15. How rude of me just to post that laugh!

Actually, that is an accomplishment, Daniel.

Congratulations. :)

Way to go.

Mike ;)

16. I don't care for Spectors, but they look nice.:)

17. RevGroove

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    You don't know what you're missing man...