Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spector, Yamaha, and Rockbass for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Nickthebassist, Sep 28, 2004.

1. OK, I have a Spector Rebop 5 string in wine red finish for sale, a Yamaha BB405 in mint condition, and a Warwick Rockbass Standard Streamer in heavily used condition. I will also trade for a Warwick 5 string of some description. If I have to ship to the US, the buyer will have to pay shipping. Cheers,
    Nick :bassist:

2. Limo

Limo

Sep 22, 2002
    Reykjavik Iceland
    Hey, I'm in Iceland, how much for the Spector?

3. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Bump for Nick. Help him get rid of all those basses :p.

4. teej

teej

Aug 19, 2004
    Sheffield, AL 35660
    There's a guy posting around on TB, who lives in England, and he's looking for a starter bass. How much is that Yamaha going for?

5. odie

odie Supporting Member

pics?

6. Hell, I hadn't noticed any new replkies. Sorry guys. erm, the Yamaha is in absolutely MINT condition, so it's going for £225. I have pics, I just can't post them as I don't have a hosting site. If someone could host them I'd be very grateful.

7. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    Why not just use the attachment function when you post? You just have to size them down to 600 max pixels per side.

8. I tried but it didn't work....I'm not too good with computers.

9. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
  10. How much for the warwick? And by heavily used condition does that mean knackered? Or is it just the body is dented or what?? Cheers

11. It's a rockbass, it works right, just has a few dents here and there. I'll have pics up by the end of tonight hopefully. And in answer to xcental34x, yes, that's the same as my yamaha.

12. Ok then!! How much for the rockbass? and is one with 1 or 2 pickups?

13. It is the 2 pickup model. I'm looking for about £150 for it, as it is battered and bruised. I was told that'd what it would sell for in a shop, so that's what I'm selling it privately for.

14. Whafrodamus

Whafrodamus

Oct 29, 2003
    Andover, MA
    Here are some pics.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Right, just to clear some things up...the Spector is for sale only, no trades, unless for a warwick. The price for the Spector is £350. The Yamaha is for sale or trade, asking price £225. The Rockbass is up for trade or sale, asking price £150.
    There ya go guys, just so there's no confusion, cuz there's a fair bit of interest in all the stuff right now, and I'm getting seriously confused! lol.

16. Looks like they're here to stay guys......no-one seems interested. :-(

17. bump. c'mon guys. someone has to buy one!

18. How about £100 for the rockbass and I pay postage? For £150 I might as well go and buy one from the shops right? let me no, cheers