1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SPECTORS EURO LX'S FOR SALE, 5 AND 4 STRING BOTH RED CHERRY

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ronnietex, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    Hi,

I am selling my two Cherry Red Euro LX Spectors. One is five string, one is four string. (I have a new white LX4, plus my blue NS-2 and dont ever play five string)

Both basses look and sound perfect. No scratches, blemishes etc. that I can see. The five string has never been out of my home since I bought it new from Bass Central, and has been played less than ten hours. I simply dont like a five string but tried. I jammed a little with the LX4 but babied it and got my NS-2 shortly after so it never got played much. Since I got the white Sting LX-4 I use it if I dont want to gig or jam the NS-2

The Euro LX 4 is the more popular EMG P/J model, not the dual hum model.

I looked around and priced them on Ebay and Bass Central etc. for new ones. Like I say, these look and play like new and you can own the Spectors of your dreams for lot less!

The 4 string has some very cool gold/blue knobs. I have the black plastic ones also. The ones on there come off easily if you want, but why would you?! Lol!

REDUCED PRICES MARCH 11TH.
    I will take $999 for the 4 string, (New on Ebay for 1799 ;)

The 5 string I will let go for $1299

The 4 string weighs 9.4 pounds, the 5 string 10.0 pounds. I tried it again hoping for 9.9 but it wouldn't happen.

If you want both, so you too can have matching 4 and 5 red cherry basses I will let you have them for only 2199 just to save the time of dealing with two purchasers. Plus they get along well and would like to stay together. :crying:

I am not (not) interested in any (any) trades, unless she is hot, drop dead gorgeous and can not talk, or even do sign language. Actually I have the two other great Spectors of my dreams , and the Fodera Monarch I was wanting also.

I will pay the shipping. No cases, no candy, just great basses at a great deal.

015-1.

014-2.

011-1.

Here are two new ones I took out in the sun/shade
    010-2.

LX2.

2. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    :bassist:Bump!

3. iceboxbass

iceboxbass Living the Dream! Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Michigan
    BUMP! For 2 gorgeous Spector Euros and a great guy to do business with! Looks like the two bodies came from the same piece of tree! Wow! GLWTS! :bassist: :D

4. LimaGuy

LimaGuy The Godfather Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2011
    NY
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    Bump for a great guy. Black Cherry Spectors look amazing in person.

5. e.rich

e.rich undersecretary of enablement Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    Free bump for some beautiful, priced-to-move Spectors!

6. PM sent, those are beauties.

7. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    Thanks for the bumps and kind words. Moving this to the top to start the weekend! Both are still for sale.

8. ynot12

ynot12 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Elk Grove Village, IL
    It's already been said, but worth saying again.... black Cherry Spectors look amazing.... Hard to appreciate from pictures. Awesome basses!

9. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    I agree ynot and thanks. The photo I have with them side by side is way too dark. I did it inside at night. I need to make some out in the sun.

Lol, done! :hyper: :bassist:

10. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    bimp!

11. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    mo bimp!

12. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    Up to the top with you! Some serious offers but not quite there yet if someone is GASing. You will be glad you did. Really.

13. boroducci

boroducci

Nov 28, 2011
    vologda, Russia
    interesting in 5. preamp 18V?

14. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    9 volt. Sorry to those who PM me and I was unable to answer. Work was busy and my HD went haywire and had to reinstall Win 7 etc.
    Both are still for sale but both have interest. Please note I am not doing trades. I simply have too many great basses!

15. boroducci

boroducci

Nov 28, 2011
    vologda, Russia
    pm'd

16. boroducci

boroducci

Nov 28, 2011
    vologda, Russia
    hey, man, where are you?

17. VifferMike

VifferMike Registered Four Banger Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    ... Red cherry, year-old EuroLX4. And local. The perfect complement to my passive Mod GVJ4. C'mere, gorgeous ... :bassist:

18. Ronnietex

Ronnietex

Aug 11, 2011
    Looks like the LX-4 is selling Sunday. The LX-5 is still looking for an owner. If you can pick it up in Mesquite, near Dallas I can save you a hundred dollars.

Thanks for looking!

19. anthony leone

anthony leone

Apr 13, 2016
    i am interested in the 5 string.. can you email me at silk9@comcast.net to discuss. do you accept paypal?