1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Spectracomp, SMX, WTDI, M80, Tightdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Pickebass, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    Price:
    Cleaning out the shelf... Great pedals just not being used.

TC Electronic Spectracomp $75 shipped - Great pedal. The advantage of this pedal is the tone prints and size. I really like the toneprint option and there are some really good ones already out there. Great pedal to create your own tones! SOLD

Trace Elliot SMX $90 shipped - Older pedal... really one of the first really good compressors. Everything works as it should. INCLUDES RARE ORIGINAL POWER SUPPLY. SOLD

Eden WTDI $80 shipped - This pedal is brand new. I tested it and put it back in the box. SOLD

MXR M80 preamp $75 shipped - Great unit, just not using. Like new with box. SOLD

Amptweaker Tightdrtiver (with bass mod) $135 shipped - No velcro and sounds great. Really neat features with this unit, like the effect loop and the on/off switch

As far as trades go, maybe a delay, Sansamp paradriver or acoustic DI. Bass strings for upright bass

I have attached some basic pics. I can provide more if needed
    IMG_1157.JPG IMG_1158.JPG IMG_1159.JPG IMG_1160.JPG IMG_1161.JPG

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    Hyper-sloth likes this.
  2. Pickebass

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    M80 is SOLD!

3. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Amptweaker Tightdrive is killer! It has a great snarl and the effects loop works well, with a pre/post effect switch.

Pickebass likes this.
  4. Pickebass

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    Eden and MXR are gone!

5. I have some good upright strings for trade if you're up for it, i'm looking for a simple compressor and/or a boost/pre type pedal, maybe the Tightdrive?

6. Pickebass

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    Only thing left is the Amptweaker!