SOLD Spectracomp, SMX, WTDI, M80, Tightdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Pickebass, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Pickebass

Pickebass Supporting Member

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    Price:
    Cleaning out the shelf... Great pedals just not being used.

TC Electronic Spectracomp $75 shipped - Great pedal. The advantage of this pedal is the tone prints and size. I really like the toneprint option and there are some really good ones already out there. Great pedal to create your own tones! SOLD

Trace Elliot SMX $90 shipped - Older pedal... really one of the first really good compressors. Everything works as it should. INCLUDES RARE ORIGINAL POWER SUPPLY. SOLD

Eden WTDI $80 shipped - This pedal is brand new. I tested it and put it back in the box. SOLD

MXR M80 preamp $75 shipped - Great unit, just not using. Like new with box. SOLD

Amptweaker Tightdrtiver (with bass mod) $135 shipped - No velcro and sounds great. Really neat features with this unit, like the effect loop and the on/off switch

As far as trades go, maybe a delay, Sansamp paradriver or acoustic DI. Bass strings for upright bass

I have attached some basic pics. I can provide more if needed
    IMG_1157.JPG IMG_1158.JPG IMG_1159.JPG IMG_1160.JPG IMG_1161.JPG

Last edited: Jan 31, 2017
    Hyper-sloth likes this.
  2. Pickebass

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    M80 is SOLD!

3. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Amptweaker Tightdrive is killer! It has a great snarl and the effects loop works well, with a pre/post effect switch.

Pickebass likes this.
  4. Pickebass

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    Eden and MXR are gone!

5. I have some good upright strings for trade if you're up for it, i'm looking for a simple compressor and/or a boost/pre type pedal, maybe the Tightdrive?

6. Pickebass

Jul 12, 2004
    San Antonio, TX
    Only thing left is the Amptweaker!