SOLD SpectraFlex Fatso-Flex 18' Guitar Cable, Black/White Cloth, Almost New!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, May 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    Here is an 18 Foot SpectraFlex, FF 18Q-A, Fatso-Flex cable with Black/White Cloth covering, Right Angle to Straight. I got as a gift for Christmas. I may have used it 4 or 5 times for my church gig and maybe one time for a small club, Rock gig. Most of my needs are about 10 - 15 feet. I love this cable but I kept it rolled up most of the time to avoid the excess around my feet and pedalboard. As you can see, I have the original packaging sleeve thingy. The sell for $57 - $69 brand new.

PayPal is the preferred and only method of payment.

Price includes shipping via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking. Sorry, I'm only shipping to the lower 48 Continental US states for this one.

Here's the info from the SpectraFlex website:

"Fatso-Flex is a larger diameter version of our Original Series guitar cable, with a little something extra.
    We incorporate the exclusive Spectraflex Multi-Layer Braid technology for the ultimate in flexibility and handling noise reduction. Click on the products above for more specifications."

PhotoGrid_1493672165959.jpg