1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sperzel 3x3 6 string bass tuners

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by MoonDoggy, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonDoggy

MoonDoggy Registered Loser Supporting Member

Dec 15, 2005
    Altoona, PA
    I have a set of black bass Sperzels for a 3x3 headstock. These are rather hard to come by, especially a 6 string set, so I'd like to hold on to them. But looming poverty tends to change priorities!

They are in great shape. Some have some scuffs and marks. These are the non-tapered shafts, so it doesn't matter how you mount them. The downside is that only 3 of them have the lock pin that pinches the string. I had another set of these and some had the missing pins. Sperzel sent me several pins for free, so it shouldn't be a problem getting new ones. (I just realized the missing pins as I was writing this and checking them out, or else I would've gotten them myself!)

I'd like to get $70 for them plus shipping. I just sent an email to Sperzel to get the replacement lock pins.

Sperzel3x3tuners.

2. MoonDoggy

Dec 15, 2005
    Altoona, PA
    Dudes, Sperzel is an amazing company! I emailed them yesterday and they just called me to say that the lock pins for these are on their way....free of charge! (Apparently 3 pins and shipping charges are cheaper than the fees that would've come if I paid via credit card!)

Every part of a Sperzel tuner is made here in the US (Cleveland to be exact). They are the only tuners that offer colored finishes and combinations of colors. The tuners are all aluminum, so they have them anodized.

I am really impressed with the Sperzel business etiquette. Their products are second to none also!

Bassists, even if you don't buy these, I HIGHLY recommend looking into new Sperzel tuners. They can be bought factory direct.

I know this is a cheesy sales pitch, but I am so impressed with Sperzel right now, I had to give them some props!

3. MoonDoggy

Dec 15, 2005
    Altoona, PA
    Sperzel sent me the missing pins, so these tuners are in perfect working condition. SO..........

BUMP!

Thanks

Dan

4. MoonDoggy

Dec 15, 2005
    Altoona, PA
    Sale pending...

5. let me know if your sale falls through - I want em'

Best,
    DR

6. Bassistman