1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Spider pig, spider pig....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Tony G, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    ...does whatever a spider pig does. Can he swing, from a web? No, he can't-he's a pig. Look out here comes the Spider Pig!

2. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    simpson-spider-pig.

3. Indiana Mike

Indiana Mike

Nov 18, 2005
    HA!

my kids saw the movie and have been singing the song

4. Ok, what is this from? Lately, my daughter has been singing it a lot. :confused:

5. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    The Simpsons Movie.

6. rap138

rap138

May 29, 2007
    south of Spain
    that is the best bit of the movie, the rest is just boring:scowl:

7. I saw it in theater with my girlfriend a couple weeks ago, im not really a big Simpsons fan as far as the TV series go, but this movie was hilarious.

The spider pig part was one of the best parts in the movie.

8. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    The movie sucked. The show hasn't been good in a decade. IMO, but some of the voice actors seem to agree.

9. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    May I ask what were you expecting? Was it a blockbuster? No. But it wasn't bad. It was just a 1.5 hr long Simpsons episode. I may be one of the few, but I like where the simpsons have gone in the past couple of years.

10. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned

Mar 3, 2006
    Auburn, Washington
    Quoted for truth. You will be flamed in a second, and I don't think anybody can handle it alone. But the new Simpsons episodes have sucked for a long time now.

11. Chipsonfire

Chipsonfire

Jul 20, 2007
    Socorro, NM
    +(big number) I stopped watching The Simpsons a while back because it just wasn't funny anymore. :(

12. Pilgrim

Pilgrim Supporting Member

The movie wasn't worth $8, but I did sing the spider-pig song for the rest of the evening.

13. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Yeah, no way was I going to pay full theatre price to see it, so I went to the drive in for $7 to see a double feature of the Simpsons Movie and License to Wed. So what does that ad up to, $3.50 a movie? Not bad.

14. The_D

The_D Well, thats like your opinion. Man...

Mar 20, 2004
    Fife, Scotland
    I havent seen it yet but my mate fell asleep watching it. We have the same sense of humour so I aint in no rush.

Will probably wait till someone I know gets a bootleg or something.

15. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Strange, I really liked the movie, but thought spider pig was weak. There were some legit laugh out loud moments, but spider pig wasn't one for me.

16. TrooperFarva

TrooperFarva

Nov 25, 2004
    New City, NY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtosEldYkVQ

That's what the Simpsons used to be. Sure, Fox rammed 'The Critic' down their throat, but the episode still kicked ass. I mean, come on, Wiggum "This is gonna get worse before it gets better"? Brilliant stuff. The latter years have just been crap.

17. i think im gonna download that tonight!

18. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California

I didn't laugh once through that whole thing.

19. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California
    speaking of comedies, I saw The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy last night. I though it was fantastic. What did you guys think of it?

20. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    I thought the movie was funny as hell and my kids were laughing as hard as they could.

I think you guys are expecting too much from a cartoon. :)

Cartoon, I tell you.