Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spin Doctors Mark White...

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by tristianXzon, Nov 1, 2003.

1. tristianXzon

tristianXzon

Oct 16, 2003
    I saw the Spin Doctors awhile back and Mark White is out of control... He is doing some amazing stuff on bass, and I heard a rumor of a solo cd, and he's doing clinics...anyone know or have a thoughts... Also what kind of bass is he using?

2. Why don't you ask him yourself? He's a member of this board, and I bought my Digitech bass Whammy off of him. I think I still remember his AIM screen name.

3. James Hart

James Hart

Feb 1, 2002
    toms_river.nj.us
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
    one of my favorite players... and a great band. I'd really dig hearing some solo work.

If you search, he's explained his basses... but I sent him an IM, maybe he'll swing by and give an update.

4. phxlbrmpf

phxlbrmpf

Dec 27, 2002
    Germany
    Holy ****, Mark White's a TB member? I must admit that I could never quite nail the bass line of "Two Princes" when I played it with my cover band.

5. Hey, just spent the better part of an hour talking to Mark online. What an awsome guy!!!

We talked alot of his basses and stuff. He's really down to earth and a great guy. Im sure he wouldn't mind some people tossing him a friendly IM everyonce in a while.

P.S.- He's got a kickass groove too