Spiral Architect

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by Bassmasta86, Jun 2, 2003.

1. Does anyone know where I can get some Spiral Architect bass tabs, and/or powertabs? I've looked around and can't find much. I'm preferrably looking for the song 'insect'.

2. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Good one.

Tab for Spiral Architect.... right.
  3. Yeah.....I guess there aren't going to be many responses worth while...:rolleyes: but did you have to that sarcastic about it? I just got into this band, and was just wondering if anyone knew of any tabs....i.e if they made any themselves and what not. I've only found one tab so far....probably because this band is rediculous! :eek:

4. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    You don't know me, huh.

I KNOW, THEY ARE JUST SICK! And THAT is why, you will not find any tab on it, and if you needed the tab, I doubt you will find it here.

This fourm on TB was made to stop all the newbs from posting in Misc for tabs.

You would have an easier time figureing it out by yourself (I know, crazy idea....at any other time, that remark would be sarcstic, but we are talking about SA here.)then wasting time trying to find a SA tab.
  5. What exactly do you mean by this sentence? I thought the tabulature section was for requests and postings of tabulature? :confused:

oh and btw, I'm not a n3wb lol..I've been posting here for quite some time. ;)

Yes, that is what I intend on doing, is making my own tabs...but I just want something to start with, to base (no pun intended) my work on. you know? I guess all I really want, are midi files. Anyone know where I can find those?

6. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Yeah,,, this is what this fourm is.... to keep everyone else out. It's not likely that you will get a request filled out in this fourm.

And I know your not a newb, or I would have said "This fourm was made to keep YOU guys from posting for tab requests in MISC!!";)
  7. SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    ACTUALLY, this forum exists to trade tabs between members, and help people to find songs they are requesting.

It is NOT here for people to get free posts by saying, "Pfft- you're not going to find tabs for that." Please keep this thread on topic. If you have nothing CONSTRUCTIVE to add, please don't post at all.
  8. PollyBass

PollyBass ******

Jun 25, 2001
    Shreveport, LA
    Well SOMEone is a little upset they got stuck with the tab fourm HUH?;)

All i'm saying is, good idea, few participants.

I would give em if I had em, dOOd.