1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Spirocore Medium extended E S42 (2 sets)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by Mgaisbacher, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Mgaisbacher

Mgaisbacher Supporting Member

Oct 18, 2012
    Nashville, TN
    Price:
    75-150
    Used Sprios with extended E for a C extension. I actually bought these about a year ago off here to have an extra set but have never put them on my bass.

$150 shipped anywhere in the US

Adding second set to this post, this set is very dead, 5+ years of heavy use. They have been on my current bass since before I bought it in fall of 2014 (other than the C string which is slightly newer from when I got the extension put on the bass). They are also cut at the pegbox side, shouldn't be a problem if you have 41.5 in string length or similar. the C string is still plenty long because I have an extension that is not drilled through the scroll.
    $75 shipped

$200 for both!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  2. Sam Dingle

Sam Dingle Supporting Member

Aug 16, 2011
    New Orleans
    How old are these?

3. Mgaisbacher

Oct 18, 2012
    Nashville, TN
    I just found the thread I bought them from and the person I bought them from said they had about 3 years of playing on them.

4. Mgaisbacher

Oct 18, 2012
    Nashville, TN
    Added a second (very dead) set to this post!