1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Spirocore Set of Weichs and Mittels for Sale!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Double Bass Amps, Strings, & Accessories' started by CProvatas, Jan 12, 2013.

1. The set of Weichs have been used for 8-10 months; were sitting in the shop most of the time, did not get played much, still in great condition - $100

The set of mittels are nice and broken in, they've only been used for 3-4 months. playing great. - $140

PayPal is good with me.

2. MaxJohnson

MaxJohnson

Jan 29, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    That's how much they cost new.

3. Price Lowered.

4. Guildenstern

Guildenstern

Sep 8, 2010
    I'm interested in the Weichs. Are they still available?

5. Weichs Sold. Mittels still for sale.

price dropped $120

6. dbassnut

dbassnut

Apr 1, 2008
    Malaysia
    Hi Cprovatas, Can you ship to Penang, Malaysia? Also, what is the condition of the strings? could you post a photo?
    Also, are the strings the S42 for the 4/4 size bass?
    Thanks,
    Dbassnut

7. Sorry continental US only. Price of Mittels dropped to $100. Photo of strings attached. No noticeable wear or tear on the strings. Maybe some rosin close to end of the strings, but aside from that they had a great sound on my bass before I took them off.

Attached Files:

8. fleatonius

fleatonius Supporting Member

Aug 18, 2006
    Spirocore Mediums still for sale? Can I buy the A and E string?

Fleatonius

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021