SOLD Spitfire P 10 hole

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by fretno, Jul 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. fretno

fretno Supporting Member

May 10, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Price:
    United States
    Nice Spitfire here peeps . 10 hole . No chips or cracks , it's very clean . $150 shipped Con U.S. only
    I ordered this one "dark" and dark it is , it's hard to photograph in low light but here goes.. it's pretty dark but it has some nice color hiding in the depths .
    meq2LGsl.jpg

1fstbqzl.jpg

blLM0rtl.jpg

uQtYbnLl.jpg

here it is on my P , P not included :)
    qkvnzedl.jpg

HLPApvFl.jpg

2. allanmac00

allanmac00 Supporting Member

Mar 7, 2006
    I'll take it- Pm Sent

fretno likes this.
  3. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Delete if not allowed but what makes a “spitfire” pickguard worth $150. Juts truly curious.

SgtHulka likes this.
  4. deepestend

deepestend Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 21, 2003
    Brooklyn via Austin and NOLA
    Guitar/Bass Builder and Social Media at Sadowsky
    It’s a hand made, non-printed, true swirl affair. Worth it to some and overpriced to others. Is it worth $150? Hard to say, though I’m sure they aren’t the easiest to make. Also, they are more of a sure thing if you are into tort and want it to look just right.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021
    Tomis17 likes this.
  5. Tomis17

Tomis17 Supporting Member

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Thank you for the explanation. I never knew that handmade tort pickguards were a thing.

6. fretno

fretno Supporting Member

May 10, 2009
    Los Angeles
    you should see his new prices lol , yeah look into it these things , they are stunning irl ,the creation process is challenging and somewhat dangerous when making it but they have a depth to them the printed stuff just doesn't have . Worth it ? I think so even at full new prices , for certain instruments it's a must imo when printed pepperoni just won't do:cool: ymmv \m/

deepestend likes this.
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2021