1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Splitter

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by B166ER, Jul 11, 2003.

1. What would be a solution that cruddy low end that comes out of the big muff? I've heard you can use a splitter but where do you get one?

2. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    I don't know what you mean about a splitter, unless you are saying to divide into a wet and dry signal to keep a little of the original low-end in the signal. My solution to the lack of lows from the Big Muff is to keep a seperate Boss EQ in the line right behind it, dedicated just for use with the Big Muff, with a low and low-mid boost.

3. well i got a splitter for my tv's so its like best buy (you know the feeling while walking through the TV section with the TV's on the same channel)but only with 2 tv's :D i plan on adding more for that "buest buy look" if i can find some more TV's in the garbage down my block.

4. I had a hard time finding something to make it easy to run a clean signal in parallel with an effect, too. So, I built a little mixer/loop box to do the job.

http://www.moosapotamus.com/paraloop/paraloop.htm

There should be a commercial unit out there that does this. But, I don't know who makes it.

~ Charlie

5. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]

or

[​IMG]