Splitting the signal from bass

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Rumzini, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. Rumzini


    Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Gonna try somthing out. I just want to split the signal from my bass. Yes I have a Y cable...but there is signal degredation. Yes I usd to have the Morley A/B/Y...I don't need channel switching capability. Is there something else that would work??? I've been to Looopers sight as well...I just get confused for some reason.
  2. canopener


    Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    You could use something like a SansAmp DI box, which has a parallel out, as well.
  3. AlembicPlayer

    AlembicPlayer Im not wearing shorts

    Aug 15, 2004
    Pacific Northwet, USA
    or a stereo chorus..

    I have used an A/B box as well, just don't switch it :)