Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spock's Beard - V -->GET IT!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by JMX, Sep 21, 2000.

1. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I just got it! Thank god I had my Discman with me while shopping for new CDs, just couldn't wait hearing it...:D

They just keep getting better and better...:) :)

The Limited Edition also has some video footage from the recording session...

2. They sure do! HIGHLY recommended.

[​IMG]

3. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Colorado
    I picked up V about two weeks ago. It is incredible. I believe that Neal Morse is one of the most talented musicians out today. I saw SB back in Aug and they were awesome.

4. Jason Brown

Jason Brown Supporting Member

May 1, 2000
    SLC, UT
    How's this for bringing a topic back from the dead?

Bands that I enjoy as much as The Beard are few and far between. I just discovered them a couple of months ago, and now have all their available CDs. "V" is my personal favorite, with "The Light" coming in a close second. I can't get enough of these guys for two months straight now, and I'm feeling a strong need for a Ric too.

5. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Yes, I dig them quite much myself too. Prog rock based more on complex song arrangments than extended instrument solos. (Though the organ solos totally rock)