1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Spock's Beard - V -->GET IT!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by JMX, Sep 21, 2000.

1. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany
    I just got it! Thank god I had my Discman with me while shopping for new CDs, just couldn't wait hearing it...:D

They just keep getting better and better...:) :)

The Limited Edition also has some video footage from the recording session...

2. They sure do! HIGHLY recommended.

[​IMG]

3. Yogi Bear

Yogi Bear Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2000
    Colorado
    I picked up V about two weeks ago. It is incredible. I believe that Neal Morse is one of the most talented musicians out today. I saw SB back in Aug and they were awesome.

4. Jason Brown

Jason Brown

May 1, 2000
    SLC, UT
    How's this for bringing a topic back from the dead?

Bands that I enjoy as much as The Beard are few and far between. I just discovered them a couple of months ago, and now have all their available CDs. "V" is my personal favorite, with "The Light" coming in a close second. I can't get enough of these guys for two months straight now, and I'm feeling a strong need for a Ric too.

5. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Yes, I dig them quite much myself too. Prog rock based more on complex song arrangments than extended instrument solos. (Though the organ solos totally rock)