1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Spore is out (9/7/08 for US, and 9/5/08 for UK)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mr. Lovejoy, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Are you going to get it?

2. BioDriver

BioDriver A Cinderella story

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    No, because my crappy Macbook doesn't have the hardware to run it.

One of my friends already torrented it and I must say I was disappointed. It got very boring too fast. The game being this over-hyped left too much to be expected, and it just wasn't delivered.

3. I honestly can't understand why this game was hyped for depth reasons. It is a Maxis game, plus Will Wright has said on multiple occasions that it was a casual game. Were these people honestly expecting 20+ hours for the tutorial stages? Plus all these torrenters bitching about a game they got for free is just :rolleyes: (I was not directing any of that rant at you).

Anyways, here are my creatures if anyone wants to download them:

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/LLink24

4. ROON

ROON

Aug 5, 2006
    Sydney, Australia
    Looks boring as **** to me. Maybe if it didn't have the cutesy wootsy Maxis graphics I'd be more interested.

1. Looks like a kids game
    2. Looks mind numbingly boring

5. To each his own I guess ;)

6. BioDriver

BioDriver A Cinderella story

Aug 29, 2008
    Austin, TX
    No, he didn't torrent the Creature Creator, he torrented the full, actual game early. Gotta love those Maxis leaks....

7. Yeah, I know.

The full-game torrenters are who I was going on about.

8. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao EspaƱa
    I have it. the bacteria stage was fun, the next one is not so fun...

9. Syeknom

Syeknom

Oct 17, 2004
    Leuven, Belgium
    I've been waiting for it since it was first announced years ago, have to wait for a delivery though

10. Same here.

11. Webtroll

Webtroll Rolling for initiative

Apr 23, 2006
    Austin, TX
    i'll be picking it up. the game looks interesting enough and i enjoy gaming, so why not try it?