1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Sports you enjoy most

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Dan Molina, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Baseball

14.3%
  2. Basketball

4.8%
  3. Football

19.0%
  4. Hockey

19.0%
  5. Rugby

14.3%
  6. Soccer

28.6%
  7. Cricket

4.8%
  8. Golf

9.5%
  9. Tennis

9.5%
  10. Auto Racing

19.0%
  11. Bowling

4.8%
  12. Boxing/MMA

19.0%
  13. Fishing

4.8%
  14. Lacrosse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. Sex

38.1%
  16. Swimming

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  17. Cycling

23.8%
  18. Bull Riding

4.8%
  19. Volleyball

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. Carrot Tossing / Other

28.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Dan Molina

Dan Molina TalkBass Secular Progressive

Jul 17, 2002
    Murr Town, California
    well?

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Mixed martial arts, K1 kickboxing, Muay Thai, football.

3. Tony G

Tony G

Jan 20, 2006
    NY
    Baseball is my favorite sport to watch, and I played it up to highschool. I enjoy getting out and golfing, and have on occasion been in a league or two. I've also grown up bowling, as my father and grandfather have been bowling for many years, and I've been in a large number of leagues.

4. Motor racing is definatly number 1 in my books. The Australian V8 Supercar series first and foremost. Even ahead of sex ( ask my missus lol). In my earlier days I drove Speedway (mainly bombers) and local rally (both as driver and navigator).
    Rugby League (ARL) a close second (missus will concur again). Played in the backline (mainly half and 5/8) between the ages of 5 and 15. Back before I took up smoking and drinking as a sport.
    Also love MMA (UFC style).Wouldn't say I was a brilliant fighter, but my limited knowledge of boxing and martial arts gets me outta trouble 99% of the time.

5. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Watching: Rugby, Tennis, Boxing/Kick/Thai/etc, Cycling, ...

Playing: Soccer, Cycling.

6. My votes for football implies Aussie Rules.

My choices were for watching.

Except sex. And the only reason I picked that is because it's refereed by the missus :D

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 3, 2021