1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Spot the Error (Canadian content)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Bass Boy, Sep 12, 2008.


  1. Headline on Yahoo.ca news:

    Massive Calgary blaze caused by man refilling lighter
    By The Canadian Press

    [​IMG]
    REGINA - Regina fire officials say a massive fire that has left 20 families homeless was sparked by a cigarette

    They say the fire ripped through an apartment block on Wednesday. Investigators say a man refilling a butane lighter accidentally sparked the fuel with a lit cigarette.

     
  2. Regina fire officials- let Calgary take care of it. :D

    Unless it was a really big fire.
     
  3. We have a winner!:hyper:
     
  4. seanm

    seanm I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize! Supporting Member

    Feb 19, 2004
    Ottawa, Canada
    I guess Calgary cannot afford it's own fire department :rollno:
     
  5. DudeistMonk

    DudeistMonk

    Apr 13, 2008
    Newark, NJ
    See I woulda guessed this was the error...I always picture you guys all having acres of snow covered land full of maple trees.
     
  6. We have that too.
     
  7. XtreO

    XtreO

    Jan 2, 2008
    Norway
    Massive blaze left 20 families homeless! Canada sure is densly populated.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.