1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Spring cleaning sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by bobunit, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    You kids know the drill... Making room for other goodies. The majority of pedals have velcro on them. All prices shipped in the Contl. U.S. International, please pm me about shipping. Trades? Run em' by me. That said, here is the list:

MXR M82 Bass Envelope Filter. Like new, in box w/papers. $95.00 ***SOLD***

MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe. It has a scratch next to the footswitch, but otherwise it looks great w/ box & papers. $95.00 ***SOLD***

Ibanez SB7 Bass Synthesizer. It has some minor finish wear on the knobs and the pedal. $55.00 ***SOLD***

Boss GE-7B Bass Equalizer. Serial number dates it to 1987. It's missing a couple slider caps and the finish has a few chips, but it still looks good. $50.00 ***SOLD***

DOD Stereo Flanger FX70. This one is in great shape and has the original battery cover (unlike many DOD pedals out there). $40.00 ***SOLD***

Electro Harmonix Bassballs. Chassis has some wear, but gives it that vintage vibe. $55.00 ***SOLD***

Korg Chorus CHR-1. I've had this thing for many years and for good reason. Mode 1 yields a smooth chorus sound. Mode 2 smacks you in the face with heavy chorus/flange sounds. For Trade.

Morley ABY Switch. Rev. 5A., 2001. Works like it should, built like a tank. $25.00 ***SOLD***

Dunlop Cry Baby Bass 105Q. No worky. Bought this a project and it's still one. Passes signal until you engage the pedal. Pay shipping and it's yours. ***GONE***

And a couple of quick pics....

100_2678_zps8741d1c0.

100_2683_zps8c13f4b3.

2. Texan

Texan 667 Neighbor of the Beast. Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2004
    Houston, TX
    Pm sent

3. AaronMB

AaronMB

Aug 17, 2012
    Central Oregon
    PM sent.

4. PatO

PatO

May 21, 2006
    Colchester VT
    PM'd on morley switch

5. winterburn69

winterburn69

Jan 27, 2008
    Saskatchewan
    PM sent

6. MangoSweat

MangoSweat

Jun 3, 2012
    Iowa
    I want dat Bassballs.

7. nightwulf

nightwulf

Feb 27, 2011
    Edmonds Wa
    Pm sent no Bassballs

8. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Everything is sold except for the Korg and I guess I'll just hang on to it.

Thanks TB!
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.