Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spring Cleaning

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by lwleaver, Jun 7, 2003.

1. lwleaver

lwleaver Something cute and clever.

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    OK, once again it is time to get rid of all the gear I am not using to pay off some of my other acquisitions. All gear is in perfect working order and I have pictures of most of it. I live in the King of Prussia, PA area so if you want to try before you buy please be my guest. I have done a lot of business over the net, so if you need references please let me know. So, here we go..

ART SGX Nightbass Unit w/ X15 controller. This stuff works perfectly. I bought this at the Great American Guitar Show 2 years ago from the Bass Palace, I believe. It has been racked since I got it and never taken out of the house. I have used it to record a little, but I am definitely wasting its abilities. This is the newer version w/o all the pink swirl graphics. I do not have the manuals, but they can be purchased for 10 bucks from ART’s site, I think. I do know they are available. Please see http://www.artproaudio.com for a description of what this thing can do. $300.00 (a lot less than I paid for both parts)

Boomerang Phrase Sampler. I got this in a trade a few months ago and love it. I just never use the thing and know someone out there will make good use ot her. This has the Version 1 Software but can be upgraded easily. It is in perfect working order with power supply. It is 99% cosmetically flawless. http://www.boomerangmusic.com $200.00.

Nady MK2 1001 Wireless receiver w/ GT-12 Transmitter. This is a great little unit but again it has never seen a gig and I do not use it at home. $50.00

Here is some stuff I am debating:

BBE 383 preamp but am getting an ADA MB-1 this week so I guess if there is interest I can let it go for around $100.00.

ADA B500B Bass Stereo Power Amplifier. I recently bought a Mackie 1400i at a great price and do not think I would need a backup, plus I never bring backup gear, so it is getting minimal use. It is rock solid and have not had one single problem with it except one of the pots that controls the channel B output is a tad scratchy so every now and then I apply some electronics cleaner and it clears right up.

Sabine RT-1601 Rack Tuner: In the great effort to save my back on gigs if I get an offer for a Boss Tuner pedal I can let her go. She has worked flawlessly and was just put back in my rack about a month ago. I bought it about a year ago and it sat at home most of the time. $75.00

I will sell these outright or trade for any of the following gear…

Electro-Harmonix: Doctor Q, Q-Tron, Q-Tron+

Pedal Case- has to have a locking lid and open all around the pedals.

Pedal power supply: anything from a Boss Tuner with Power chain, Boss PS-5 to a Voodoo Lab Power Unit.

Bag End-compact 15” cabinet. I currently use a Carvin RL2x10 for gigs but would prefer one of these little bad boys. I will trade my Carvin for it plus c

2. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    Well, my garage sale has gone well so far. I still have the ART Nightbass 300.00 and the NADY Wireless unit 50.00. If interested please let me know since I am hitting the post office this weekend. Thanks.

P.S. Any trades are welcome so please run them by me. Your old gear is new to me.

Landon

3. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    Oh, I still have the BBE preamp as well. 100.00

4. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    Everything has sold at this point except for the NIghtbass unit. If interested please PM or e-mail me. I would definintely do some trading for pedals or other gear. Thanks.

5. lwleaver

Apr 10, 2002
    Philadelphia, PA
    Ok, some more digging has brought an SKB 8 Space roto, a single space shelf, and a 2 space rack drawer (100 plus shipping) to light. As my last post indicates I still have the ART unit, too. So, drop me a line if interested. I am looking for effects pedals and a low end lined fretless, like a MIM jazz, or something in that neighborhood. Thanks.

6. g0dswilll

g0dswilll

Mar 19, 2002
    texas
    do you still have the bbe preamp?

will

7. Do you still have the boomerang phrase sampler?

8. vmx_12

vmx_12

Dec 13, 2003
    Laval, PQ, Canada
    I'm interrested in the BBE preamp. Let me know if you still have it.

9. skunkrawk

skunkrawk

Apr 25, 2003
    DC
    i might be interested in the art, let me know if you still have it

10. XxBassmanxX

XxBassmanxX

Nov 21, 2001
    Rosman NC
    this thread is ancient....

11. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    yeah, it sure is....but won't this dude be excited if he comes back to TB in the next day or so and sees that people STILL want to buy his gear 18 months later.....hehehe

-Mike