1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spring Sale! (Damnation Audio MBD-1, EQD Afterneath, OC-2)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Fiset, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Fiset

Fiset I do a good impression of myself

Jan 13, 2007
    New York
    Price:
    $80-$190
    I'll be listing plenty of gear in the coming weeks and am going to kick things off with three truly outstanding pedals for your consideration. Prices include USPS Priority shipping to the lower 48. PM me if you live elsewhere and we'll discuss. I have very narrow trade interests this time - basically a Source Audio Soleman (may consider other quality Midi switchers). Now for the pedals, all of which are fully functional and in excellent conditon:

1. Damnation Audio MBD-1, velcro attached, does not come with box - $190 SOLD

2. EarthQuaker Devices Afterneath, velcro attached, comes with box and manual - $135 SOLD

3. Boss OC-2, no velcro, does not come with box - $80 SOLD

_DSC5785.jpg

_DSC5788.jpg

Last edited: Mar 18, 2018
    EMoneySC2 likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 26, 2020