SOLD Squier 1 Ply P Pickguard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by slap2much, Dec 3, 2017.

1. slap2much

slap2much Supporting Member

Apr 4, 2004
    Chicago
    Price:
    $10
    This Precision pickguard is one ply white, it had a ripple in the area just above the pickup cutout and following Talkbass wisdom I laid it on a sheet of glass on one of the radiators here, weighted it down with a few coffee table books, and a few hours later, presto! Straight and looking good, see side view pic below. It's got knobs and what look to be upgraded electronics (full size pots, orange drop cap I believe). $25.00 shipped for the pickguard with electronics, includes the 12 mounting screws. I can remove the pots and jack and you can have just the electronics for $15 shipped to ConUS Electronics gone, pickguard only for $10 plus actual shipping, 1st class package service runs $3.75. Can send it elsewhere if you pay any additional shipping costs. PM with any questions please. Thanks TB.

IMG_0143.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0142.jpg

4B86070D-6610-416D-B177-2E0ADD838575.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
    Bob mcAlister likes this.
  2. 6tzguy

6tzguy 6tzguy Supporting Member

Aug 22, 2004
    Orange County, Ca.
    The 'buckle' in the pickguard is where you stash your pick! ;-)

slap2much likes this.
  3. Gord_oh

Gord_oh Midtown Guitars: Ulyate Pickups & StringJoy Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Michigan
    PMd

4. Blackjac97

Blackjac97 Supporting Member

May 27, 2012
    Maine
    PM sent

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021