1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Squier "62 Reissue" Tribute Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Gord_oh, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Gord_oh

Gord_oh Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Price:
    Strings:
    Some if you may remember me selling a ton of stuff over last fall because my dad got hurt. He was doing better until he couldn't walk yesterday and went to the hospital. Now they found some on a x-ray that they are concerned about and he has to have surgery to rule out if it's cancer or not.

Selling this to help cover his bills and expenses while he is out. So no trades and no low balls. I promise my asking price is fair for what your getting. Just put this together to fix my precision bass bug and it delivered.

-newer alder Squier body. Has some damage below the jack from previous owner.

-Seymour Duncan SPB-1 pickup. The wrong pickup cover came when I bought it, SD should be sending me a replacement.

-CTS 250k pots, .047 Sprague Orange Drop, Switchcraft jack

-2002 Anniversary edition neck. Very close to a Vintage Modified series. Shows some wear but truss works, frets have been cleaned and polished.

-Fender hardware: mint pickguard, chrome covers, bridge, mis matched knobs.

-strung with Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinkys but will include brand new d'Addario Medium Chromes that were previously on it for a few hours.

- $250 shipped and insured in a gig bag.

IMG_20180103_111158766_HDR.

Would rather not separate at this time.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  2. Kukulkan61

Kukulkan61 Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Northern Arizona
    Hope everything is ok with your Dad, cool bass, looks like they sent a quarter pounder pickup cover, GLWYS

Gord_oh and Spidey2112 like this.
  3. Gord_oh

Gord_oh Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2008
    Michigan
    Yeah, that's what I told them. Haven't heard back from SD yet.