1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

No longer available Squier 77 Vintage Modified VM Jazz Bass with upgrades , lightweight

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by mikecd1, Oct 6, 2016.

1. mikecd1

mikecd1 Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2009
    CT, New England
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for grabs is my 2015 Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass. It has an upgraded high mass bridge and some nice black nickel knobs on it along with some MIM tuners which are a little bit better than the stock Squiers. The new Fender designed pickups are actually really nice as others have written here on TB. Bought this on a lark from Sweetwater who ended up doing a fret level, crown and polish on this one after I complained about buzzing. It was worth sending it back to them as they did that all under warranty and it plays buzz-free with very nice action and setup. A new set of strings would set this bass right. Those guys are great at Sweetwater and they recently found me an 8 pound MIA Fender Pbass that I'm in love with so I'm selling this one to help make way. Plastic is still on the pickguard and its dead mint, no gigs on it and super comfortable at 7.5 lbs. Asking $260 with $25 shipping to conus. IMG_3671.JPG IMG_3675.JPG IMG_3676.JPG IMG_3674.JPG IMG_3673.JPG IMG_3672.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
    ColdEye likes this.
  2. mikecd1

Mar 3, 2009
    CT, New England
    Price drop

3. mikecd1

Mar 3, 2009
    CT, New England