1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

Squier Affinity Series Precision PJ Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by larjsy, Dec 12, 2017.

1. larjsy

larjsy

Jan 9, 2015
    For the record, I received a Squier Affinity Series Precision PJ Bass for my birthday this year and find it to be fine to play and the tone has remarkably more beef than my old reliable Cort Headless Bass of many years. I have no financial connection with sales of these basses but am just saying, I think I'm going to enjoy this model for a long time :)
    The specs are posted here:
    http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/squier-affinity-series-precision-bass-pj-rosewood-fingerboard
    -cheers, Larry Yates - Canada

frankp69 likes this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 15, 2021