No longer available Squier Badtz Maru Bronco Bass, 2008, very clean & rare $253shp final drop

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by covermego, Sep 24, 2017.

1. covermego

covermego Still here....... Supporting Member

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    This is a 2008 Squier by Fender Badtz Maru Bronco Bass. It is in fantastic condition with only some minor scuffing on the pickguard. Extremely minor, next-to-zero markings on the rest of the bass. It is a beauty.
    The neck is the nicest I've ever seen on a Bronco; it has a light "tiger stripe" effect on the back. Very nice quality.
    The volume and tone control route is in the back (rear-routed), as opposed to the normal Bronco basses, where the pickup and control routing is just one big route on the front. The back cover still has the protective plastic on it.
    The "Badtz Maru" decal on back is layered under several coats of clear poly (factory decal).
    These are a very popular bass for collecting or playing. It really plays well and sounds great.
    Weighs in at 7lb 2oz.
    Just trying to clear out my "bass room". If it weren't such a nice specimen of a limited-run bass, I'd mod it to my heart's desire.

$253 CONUS only, please. Paypal preferred. If it doesn't sell, into the "Mustang Bass" project slot it goes. Thanks for looking! - Lenny IMG_1593.JPG IMG_1594.JPG IMG_1595.JPG IMG_1596.JPG IMG_1597.JPG IMG_1598.JPG IMG_1599.JPG IMG_1600.JPG

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017
    audreycashin likes this.
  2. covermego

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    Awwwww, C'mon, guys and gals!!!!!
    I am now entertaining trades. I prefer Fender or Squier Basses, but please don't hesitate to make any type of trade offer. Thanks for having a look! - Lenny

3. Ferdowsi

Ferdowsi

Jan 6, 2022
    Hey this isn't still available by any chance, is it? I've been trying to track one down

covermego likes this.
  4. covermego

Sep 5, 2010
    Redding, CA
    Hi and welcome to TalkBass. No, I sold that a long, long time ago. I wish I hadn't, lol!!
    Thanks !
    -Lenny

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 18, 2022