SOLD Squier class vibe precision bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ColdEye, Apr 2, 2017.

1. ColdEye

ColdEye

Oct 22, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling a complete bass, only reason it's in here in the parts section is that the pickup and wiring harness is not connected. I usually use a solderless set that I put around instruments. The only thing it doesn't come with is th covers and the strap. Has a set of low riders on. Everything is in good working condition, neck is stable. Just a few scuffs in the body. $250 for body, neck, hardware and the pickup plus harness. Extra for shipping. For trade towards a yamaha revstar, or fender mim standard strat or telecaster or cv squier strat. Maybe an epiphone dot or ES too.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  2. ColdEye

ColdEye

Oct 22, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Pictures

Attached Files:

3. Bob Clayton

Bob Clayton My P doesn’t have flats or tort Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 14, 2001
    Philly Suburbs
    Moving this to FS: basses: You're selling a full bass, so it should be here. It's just noted that things are disconnected, no biggie.

Good luck!

ColdEye likes this.
  4. ColdEye

ColdEye

Oct 22, 2015
    San Diego, CA
    Price down to $250.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 28, 2021