1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Squier Classic Vibe 50's P

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jfenderp, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bought this from a TB'er a couple months ago but haven't had time to play it much since then. Still has the plastic on the pickgaurd, no dings, nicks or scratches. Here's the thread that I got it from. I can take pics of it if needed but it looks just like it came from squier. Will be shipped in the packaging from them also. No gigbag. $250 firm shipped, no trades.

http://www.talkbass.com/forum/showthread.php?t=513412&highlight=classic+vibe

2. J. Crawford

J. Crawford Supporting Member

Feb 15, 2008
    OH/WV
    I wish I wasnt broke.

3. bdgotoh

bdgotoh Supporting Member

Aug 6, 2002
    Pacific NW
    This is a really great bass, these Squiers are just amazing.

[​IMG]

4. pudgychef

pudgychef Supporting Member In Memoriam

Jan 22, 2005
    Chongqing, China
    they have some nice features I didn't expect at that price. The cavities are shielded with black paint, hardware is not bad at all...tuners on mine sure feel (and look) nicer than on my MIM....the bridge is easy-peasy and seems like a solid upgrade from the bent tin imho...

I have clips of one of these 50s P, a Sting P and a MIJ '51 RI....stands up awfully well at less than 1/4 of the price...if you want to hear them PM me..

snag it somebody!
    lot of bass for that $$$

5. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast

Sure you wouldn't want a Squier Deluxe Active sunburst Jazz 5 with Dimarzio pickups???

6. Thanks for posting the pic bdgotoh.

This baby is SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.