1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Squier Classic Vibe 50's Precision, like new

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by edmidlifecrisis, Nov 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edmidlifecrisis

edmidlifecrisis Registered mediocre bass player Supporting Member

I have one of these cool blue machines in pristine condition for sale. Completely stock, no mods except straplock strap buttons. I just don't play it enough to hang onto it. I really have to thin out my instrument collection.

It has GHS flatwounds on it. No case or gig bag or strap.

$225 local sale in S Florida , $250 shipped CONUS.

Pics up later today. But you know what it looks like! A Telecaster bass-like instrument.

Paypal preferred.

2. edmidlifecrisis

IMG_0470.

IMG_0469.

IMG_0468.

3. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    do you by chance have the original strap buttons for it, or do you have both half of the straplocks? ... are these the regular or bright GHS flats? thank you

4. edmidlifecrisis

I most likely have the original strap buttons. I have a whole box of them! I might be able to figure out which set goes to this bass. The flats are GHS precision flats. Regular I believe.

If you wanted the complete straplock set I could do that too, I have a whole box of those too!!

5. edmidlifecrisis

SOLD. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.