1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squier Classic Vibe (CV) 60's Jazz Bass ...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by tjh, May 3, 2010.

1. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    After seeing all the raves about this CV series on here and elsewhere, and not living within a couple hours of anywhere that might stock one, I picked this up from kevbassman a while back to see for myself what the raves were about ... wow ... I now understand, and I must say that I am very pleasantly surprised ... you see a few of these for sale from time to time, but I wanted a nice one, already set-up, and with a string change for the better ... this one fit the bill perfectly ... set-up is excellent, sound and fit and finish equally nice ... and to top it off it came wearing a very nice set of DR Marcus Miller Fat Beams (45-105) ... I gave kev $290 for this one, and it is absolutely like brand new, except with $30+ strings and a nice set-up on it ... I would like to come as close to that price as I can shipped, but dont be afraid to shoot offers, or even trades, as I already have a 60's Classic Fender Jazz that I have grown attached to ... I was actually looking for a fairly inexpensive ABG when I heard this one calling my name, so if you have one, that is a good possibility also ... evidently, the file size I have for pics of it are too large, so shoot me an email if you would like to see pics and I can send them off ... or, you can just check my feedback and see the post/pic of kevbassman that I purchased it off of ... thank you

2. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I actually have been contacted with party interested in buying the neck only on this ... would rather not part her out ... but I suppose if somebody wants the body I would be willing ... this bass is TOO NICE to do that to though ... shoot me offers ..

3. SR5

SR5 Commercial User

May 4, 2003
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Owner, Audio Engineer, North Pittsburgh Music LLC
    Email offer sent.

4. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Still available complete ... $275 shipped to lower 48 ... I guess I have gotten more used to the idea of splitting up the body and neck also, so let me know if you want to go that way, or have a trade I might find interesting .... thanks

5. tjh

tjh Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Sold locally ... thank you