1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squier Classic Vibe/Pickguard

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Sweet Tea, May 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I was thinking about picking a Squier Classic Vibe Precision Bass and I want to toss on a mirror pickguard. Most vendors have the stuff for Fender range but don't cater to Squier sizes.

Does anyone know what I should be looking for in comparable/exact fit for a Squier Classic Vibe Precision mirror pickguard and/or any vendors you'd recommend?

Thanks everyone!

2. Sweet Tea likes this.
  3. Although those are cool(Sting always seemed to get a cool sound out of them), I was looking at getting a 70s Classic Vibe. Apparently I like glossy necks? It doesn't look much different than most "Fender" Precision pickguards but I want to relieve myself of some headaches if I can haha.

4. Ya contact him. He has a zillion different patterns for basses. I am sure he has one you would need/like. The guard ships with the protective layer so it’s not scratched.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021