SOLD Squier Classic Vibe Precision (Black)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Delsan, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Price:
    Strings:
    Welp, it's time. This thing is a buster sword, treat her good.

It is a Squier, Classic Vibe P bass. It is in FACTORY condition.

I enjoyed this bass so much that I went out and traded for an American P from fellow talkbasser, isky (great guy). Needless to say, I don't need two of these lying around.

This bass is peerless, and I've taken good care of it. Everything is stock, except for the pickguards. I will throw in all three pickguards for your enjoyment and switching. I'm personally fond of the tortoise and black. I'll also include the thumbrest and bridge cover (which is factory). I have a metal pickup cover as well- but I haven't routed out holes for it. I attached a photo of the would-be approximate pickup cover placement if you're so inclined to be downright vintage. You may have it- just ask.

The bass has a lovely vintage-style lacquer finish on the maple neck/fretboard, and the body is basswood.

I'll show any pictures you'd like, but as I said, this bass is 10/10. The action is great, the strings are relatively new, and it's never been mishandled.

Black Beast.jpg Pearl Beast.jpg Red Beast.jpg
    15683233_10211836290689791_1900514101_n.jpg

2. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Lemme just say to clarify, that despite it being a Squier, this thing is to be taken seriously. It's not some rinky-dink little learner-instrument. Squier has been putting out some serious bang for buck lately.

3. That's pretty cool. I'd buy it immediately but already built one just like it. Good luck!

Delsan likes this.
  4. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Lol oops. Thanks bro

David Jayne likes this.
  5. sing-modulator

sing-modulator

Nov 23, 2014
    IL
    Jazz nut or p nut?

6. Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger Feel Like A Stranger Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Texas
    If that's the stock neck then it's a p bass neck.

Delsan likes this.
  7. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Again. It is in FACTORY condition. As in, everything is original, except where noted in regards to the pickguard

8. raphaeld

raphaeld

Sep 19, 2012
    Israel
    Don't do it!! you might regret it!!!
    I have one too, and it's absolutely terrific. Mine is stock too and people are amazed by the quality of this thing.
    The pickguards you have are really cool, may I ask where you got them from?
    I could see mine with the Tortoise one.

And you're absolutely right this bass can gig Big Time!!!
    fantastic bump for a fantastic bass (although you clearly don't deserve it for selling this bass ;):thumbsup:)

Mr. Majestic likes this.
  9. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    Well if I ever decide it was a mistake, I'm sure I'll be able to find one again :p. Between my Fortress ONE and my American P, I have enough precision to slaughter a punk gig.

The shell guard came with my American from the trade. My P has a Warmoth guard, deep red, real sexy. So it's a Fender brand guard. The white one is the guard I used to use for it when I got tired of all black.

This bass brought me back to my roots, and I'm happy I gave the precision another shot (my first bass was a Squier Affinity).

raphaeld likes this.
  10. Resonance129

Resonance129

Feb 15, 2011
    Purgatory
    I have the exact same instrument and I gotta say... I LOVE mine. As you already stated, it's not rinky dink at all and sounds like butter feels :cool:. I changed out my pickups for Seymour Duncan SPB4's and that just livened it up even more.

I really appreciate the pics of the bass with all 3 diff pick guards on it. I've been debating about a different pickguard but couldn't really envision it with anything aside from what I see on it, now (black). SO that helps a ton.
    Good luck with your sale.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    raphaeld and Delsan like this.
  11. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    I aim to please!

12. Thebrownarrow

Thebrownarrow

Jul 23, 2011
    Would you trade for a Squier VM Jaguar bass? The one with the stacked knobs?

13. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    I consider anything with a picture.

14. Thebrownarrow

Thebrownarrow

Jul 23, 2011
    Cool. I will send some tonight after work.

Delsan likes this.
  15. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    It should be noted though that I don't like sunburst. If it's a sunburst there is a 0% chance I'll be interested lol

16. Thebrownarrow

Thebrownarrow

Jul 23, 2011
    It isn't sunburst. I feel you on that. LoL

Delsan likes this.
  17. Thebrownarrow

Thebrownarrow

Jul 23, 2011
  18. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
  19. Delsan

Delsan

Nov 21, 2015
    Allentown
    No longer interested in trades. If I knew how I would switch it to just "for sale" but there doesn't seem to be an option.

20. drewphishes

drewphishes Supporting Member

Feb 14, 2017
    On the top itll say edit title

Delsan likes this.
  21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 30, 2021