1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Squier CV 51 Precision Lake Placid Blue w/Squier Cabronita Neck

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by maverick49, Feb 23, 2016.

1. maverick49

maverick49 Gold Supporting Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Southern California
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale is a modified Squier CV 51 P in Lake Placid Blue in very good condition. Long story, but this bass was purchased by me as whole bass some time ago and back then it had the original baseball bat Maple neck. Sold it to another great TBer who then harvested the neck and then I bought the body back from him as a project. I added a Squier Cabronita Maple neck and a Gotoh 201 bridge. The bass is light (I will add the weight later) and more comfortable to play now with the modern C neck.

The bass has one significant boo boo that was there when I purchased it originally. I had filled it in and covered it with nail polish. A few other tiny dings but the body overall is 8/10. The neck is in excellent shape with no dings, straight, and truss rod works. Comes with white and tort pickguards as well as a thumbrest. I will also include the original bridge.

I am selling because I have to make some room in the house for the father-in-law...

I will do $240 OBO shipped CONUS.

I will also separate the loaded neck and loaded body.
    Loaded Squier Cabronita Neck - $130
    Loaded Squier Body w/extra PGs - $125

IMG_2715.JPG IMG_2763.JPG IMG_2764.JPG IMG_2716.JPG IMG_2700.JPG IMG_2701.JPG