1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squier CV 60's Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by wellshuxley, Oct 22, 2009.

1. wellshuxley

wellshuxley

Apr 16, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Does anyone know if the the Squier CV Jazz (or Squier brand in general) is covered under the current 20% off Musician's Friend phone-only sale? I've been looking for a beater jazz and this would be pretty hard to turn down... I'd call myself but I am trying to postpone the inevitable girlfriend backlash if I end up giving in and buying it!

2. kjpollo

kjpollo

Mar 17, 2008
    CT
    I dont know for sure about THAT bass, but someone on here said in another thread that they ARE honoring the 20% off on the new LOWERED price on the Fender Jaguar. Someone said they bought a Jag for $480 when they were going for just under $1k a month ago.

3. Steveaux

Steveaux Safe-Guardian of the Stoopid

Jul 1, 2008
    The Wilds of NW Pa.
    Oooooo ... the sting of the whip.

:p

4. jboylan67

jboylan67

Aug 10, 2007
    Clifton, NJ
    It IS covered. I just bought last week one along with a set of Seymour Duncan quarter pound P-bass replacement pups. 20% off the entire order came out to less than $350. Woohoo!

(EDIT: I bought the CV 60's P-bass, but I'm sure the J-bass is covered as well.)

5. wellshuxley

wellshuxley

Apr 16, 2007
    Raleigh, NC
    Sweet! Thanks for the info. This is getting close to irresistible...