SOLD Squier Deluxe Active Jazz 5/ Loaded Neck, Partially loaded Body

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by lokikallas, Apr 14, 2020.

1. lokikallas

lokikallas Supporting Member

Aug 15, 2010
    los angeles
    Price:
    $240
    240$ Shipped CONUS for Partially loaded Squier Deluxe Active Jazz 5. I replaced the Pre with an OBP3 after purchase, and sold the original pre (DOH!) I swapped the OBP3 to another bass, so no pre or pots but otherwise complete and original. Complete bass is ~10.2 lbs on the bathroom scale.
    Knobs, 3 single, 1 Stacked co-centric, and switch are original and included with body. Plenty of wire length on Pickup wires

IMG_4104.JPG IMG_4659.JPG IMG_4959.JPG IMG_5799.JPG IMG_6606.JPG IMG_7290.JPG IMG_7344.JPG IMG_9910.JPG IMG_2913.JPG

I can part out if interested.

100$ each for partially loaded body (minus pre and pots) or loaded neck plus 30$ shipping each. No nicks, dents or scratches, just minor swirling on the back of the body, a tiny bit of tarnish on the otherwise unworn frets, and pickup screws from light gigging. It's been in the gig bag in the closet as a "future project" too long. PayPal sale only please. Ships in a cheap gig bag in a proper bass shipping box if whole, or UPS will pack body, neck in a proper bass neck shipping tube separately.

Trade interests- EMG 40 sized pups, EMG BTS pre, DI's

2. lokikallas

Aug 15, 2010
    los angeles
    Neck sold pending payment.

3. lokikallas

Aug 15, 2010
    los angeles
    Neck sold pending delivery and payment, body on hold for now until lockdown is lifted.

Bassometer likes this.
  4. I am interested in the body once the Covid measures are lifted. Thanks

lokikallas likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 24, 2022