1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Squier Dirnt part out. Plus pickups/pots/knobs, etc..

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by shawn2000, Jan 9, 2012.

1. shawn2000

shawn2000

Mar 2, 2004
    Logan, UT
    Squier Dirnt neck-$105 shipped. Includes tuners/string tree/neck plate and screws. Straight. Truss turns in both directions. No problems at all. Nice neck.--SOLD

Squier Dirnt body-loaded. A bit hosed! Was routing this for a J pickup, and the template moved on me slightly, although I had it clamped. So, a J pickup fits. It just looks a little clumsy on one end. I thought about epoxying it back up and repainting. Or just routing it out for a MM style pickup. But, just decided to part out the whole bass. Includes pickup/pickguard/control plate/knobs/pots/bridge. Needs to be wired back up. But, the pots still have enough of the ends of the wires attached so you can see right where they go. A few scratches near the control cavity, none through the paint. $40 shipped.--SOLD

One Classic vibe heavy duty bridge.-$20 shipped.--SOLD

Two Fender concentric stack knob potentiometers 250k/250k. Includes Fender top and bottom knobs Shown in photo on Dirnt plate, the plate is not included.-$25 shipped.

One MIM J bass pickup, neck position. $10 shipped.

One PJ set of pickups. Armstrong vintage. Cloth leads. $30 shipped for the set. J is 7.8k. P is 9.6k. They sound great!--SOLD

One set of Rotosound Funkmaster 30-90 stainless strings. Used for about 5 minutes. Man, are these small! $12 shipped. In package. Cut for a Fender headstock.

Photos coming soon. Free shipping for lower 48 US only.

2. shawn2000

shawn2000

Mar 2, 2004
    Logan, UT
    Photo of a J pickup sitting in the route, so you can get an idea of the mistake.

DSC_8288.

3. shawn2000

shawn2000

Mar 2, 2004
    Logan, UT
    Armstrong pickups.

DSC_8270.

DSC_8271.

4. shawn2000

shawn2000

Mar 2, 2004
    Logan, UT
    Pots & knobs.

Note, the pots and knobs are on the Dirnt plate. They will come off. They are new and unused.

DSC_8273.

DSC_8275.

Squier Classic Vibe heavy duty bridge.

DSC_8277.

MIM neck pickup

DSC_8272.

5. Godfather

Godfather

Feb 4, 2001
    pm'd

6. Basso54

Basso54

Jul 22, 2003
    Dalhart, TX
    I'll take the bridge.

7. uptowndirt

uptowndirt Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2008
    Canada
    can you post a side view of the neck. showing the fret markers.

8. uptowndirt

uptowndirt Supporting Member

Feb 16, 2008
    Canada
    thinking about it, bump