1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Squier Jazz Bass deluxe V Tuner Question

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by terrelli721, Mar 7, 2008.

1. terrelli721

terrelli721

Mar 19, 2006
    Indianapolis
    Hello all. I have a Squier Jazz bass active 5 string bass with the slap switch. My problem is one of the tuners broke, and I was wondering which type of inexpensive tuners I could replace it with, and if there is anywhere where I could get just one, without having to spend the money on four. Thanks. Rick

2. terrelli721

terrelli721

Mar 19, 2006
    Indianapolis
    anybody had to replace one

3. Bass Below

Bass Below

Oct 24, 2006
    New York
  4. terrelli721

terrelli721

Mar 19, 2006
    Indianapolis
    thanks man I appreciate it.

5. Bass Below

Bass Below

Oct 24, 2006
    New York
    No prob. They're certainly not top of the line, but they're pretty decent for the price. I've seen much worse. One more thing, the screw holes don't line up, you'll have to plug all four holes and drill new ones.

6. Bass Below

Bass Below

Oct 24, 2006
    New York
    Hey Terrelli, I was just down in my shop and realized that I have the 5 original tuners from my Squier. If you haven't ordered the eBay tuner yet, let me know. I'll drop one of mine in the mail to you, that way you wont have to worry about the screw holes.

7. terrelli721

terrelli721

Mar 19, 2006
    Indianapolis
    THanks man, I'll send my info over on private message. Let me know if you need a similar favor or anything. Rick